Investing.com | Feb 11, 2019 08:29AM ET
Investing.com - Stocks in focus in premarket trade Monday:
• Apple (NASDAQ:AAPL) stock advanced 0.52% by 8:20 AM ET (13:20 GMT) despite a report that showed it is losing market share in China. Its Chinese shipments fell an estimated 20% in the fourth quarter, twice the decline posted by the overall Chinese market.
• Tesla (NASDAQ:TSLA) stock gained 2.22% after CNBC reported that analysts at Canaccord Genuity upgraded the stock to buy and hiked its price target to $450 from $330.
• Nasdaq (NASDAQ:NDAQ) stock will be on watch in the regular session as competitor Euronext increased its rival bid for Norwegian-based Oslo Bors to about $790 million.
• NVIDIA (NASDAQ:NVDA) stock fell 1.80% after Bernstein analysts downgraded their recommendation to market perform from outperform and cut the target price to $175 from $250, according to MarketWatch.
• Microsoft (NASDAQ:MSFT) stock rose 0.64%, Netflix (NASDAQ:NFLX) stock gained 0.85% and Alibaba (NYSE:BABA) stock advanced 1.52%, respectively, despite a filing that showed hedge fund Third Point unloaded its stake in all three companies during the fourth quarter.
• Morgan Stanley (NYSE:MS) stock rose 0.47% as the company announced that it would acquire Solium Capital for $900 million.
• Lockheed Martin (NYSE:LMT) stock could see movement during the regular session as the U.S. Department of Justice sued the company for alleged false claims and kickbacks on a contract for nuclear site cleanup.
• Walmart (NYSE:WMT) stock slipped 0.14% amid news that a federal judge dismissed a shoplifter extortion case against the company and another six retailers.
• Ingersoll-Rand stock could see movement in the regular session after the company announced that it would acquire Precision Flow Systems for $1.45 billion.
Written By: Investing.com
Trading in financial instruments and/or cryptocurrencies involves high risks including the risk of losing some, or all, of your investment amount, and may not be suitable for all investors. Prices of cryptocurrencies are extremely volatile and may be affected by external factors such as financial, regulatory or political events. Trading on margin increases the financial risks.
Before deciding to trade in financial instrument or cryptocurrencies you should be fully informed of the risks and costs associated with trading the financial markets, carefully consider your investment objectives, level of experience, and risk appetite, and seek professional advice where needed.
Fusion Media would like to remind you that the data contained in this website is not necessarily real-time nor accurate. The data and prices on the website are not necessarily provided by any market or exchange, but may be provided by market makers, and so prices may not be accurate and may differ from the actual price at any given market, meaning prices are indicative and not appropriate for trading purposes. Fusion Media and any provider of the data contained in this website will not accept liability for any loss or damage as a result of your trading, or your reliance on the information contained within this website.
It is prohibited to use, store, reproduce, display, modify, transmit or distribute the data contained in this website without the explicit prior written permission of Fusion Media and/or the data provider. All intellectual property rights are reserved by the providers and/or the exchange providing the data contained in this website.
Fusion Media may be compensated by the advertisers that appear on the website, based on your interaction with the advertisements or advertisers.