Investing.com | Sep 14, 2018 08:25AM ET
Investing.com - Stocks in focus in pre-market trade Friday:
• Tilray (NASDAQ:TLRY) stock crashed 17.33% after Politico reported that Canadians who work in the marijuana industry or invest in the sector could risk a lifetime ban on travel to the U.S.
• Adobe (NASDAQ:ADBE) stock gained 0.84% after reporting better-than-expected quarterly earnings although its estimate for a revenue rise in its digital media unit for the current quarter suggested a slowing pace of growth.
• Amazon.com (NASDAQ:AMZN) stock edged forward 0.28% as chief executive Jeff Bezos, who privately owns the Washington post, said U.S. President Donald Trump was wrong to attack the media.
• L Brands (NYSE:LB) gained 2.04% after the company announced that it would close all of its Henri Bendel stores and the website in order to increase shareholder value.
• Globalscape (NYSE:GSB) stocks could see movement in the regular session after a report the company rejected a buyout offer of $4.15 per share.
Written By: Investing.com
Trading in financial instruments and/or cryptocurrencies involves high risks including the risk of losing some, or all, of your investment amount, and may not be suitable for all investors. Prices of cryptocurrencies are extremely volatile and may be affected by external factors such as financial, regulatory or political events. Trading on margin increases the financial risks.
Before deciding to trade in financial instrument or cryptocurrencies you should be fully informed of the risks and costs associated with trading the financial markets, carefully consider your investment objectives, level of experience, and risk appetite, and seek professional advice where needed.
Fusion Media would like to remind you that the data contained in this website is not necessarily real-time nor accurate. The data and prices on the website are not necessarily provided by any market or exchange, but may be provided by market makers, and so prices may not be accurate and may differ from the actual price at any given market, meaning prices are indicative and not appropriate for trading purposes. Fusion Media and any provider of the data contained in this website will not accept liability for any loss or damage as a result of your trading, or your reliance on the information contained within this website.
It is prohibited to use, store, reproduce, display, modify, transmit or distribute the data contained in this website without the explicit prior written permission of Fusion Media and/or the data provider. All intellectual property rights are reserved by the providers and/or the exchange providing the data contained in this website.
Fusion Media may be compensated by the advertisers that appear on the website, based on your interaction with the advertisements or advertisers.